In this course we teach three major topics, we also help you in preparing for interviews and support you until your job placement
1) Reporting Analytics Tools
2) Business Intelligence Tools
3) Machine Learning with Python
What does this Course Cover?
- Power BI
- Machine Learning
- Resume Building
- Interview Questions
- Job Placement
What Will You Learn in the Course?
- Reporting Analytics
- Dashboards Creation
- Data Management
- Data Reporting
- Machine Learning
- Tableau Dashboarding
- Machine Learning Model Building
Key Features of this Course
- 100% hands-on sessions
- Learning through problem-solving and case studies
- Continuous assessments and Feedback
- Access to recorded videos
- Taught by industry professionals with many years of experience in the field
- It contains numerous examples right from the first lecture until the end.
- Every concept is explained using a business scenario or case study.
- It offers the right mix of theory and hands-on labs.
- The course simplifies complex statistical concepts.
- The course offers Python code and a sufficient number of data sets.
- The course is self-sufficient. You do not need any other resource or reference to grasp the concepts.
- 100% Placement assistance.
Target Audience for this Course
- Everybody who wants to get started with machine learning & deep learning
- Reporting analysts who aim to become data scientists.
- Predictive modeling profile candidates who want to learn ML and DL
- Data visualization experts
- Any Data science aspirants
- Graduates and undergraduate students
- Computer Science Engineering students
- There is no strict pre-requisite
- Anyone with a primary degree can get started with this course
- Basic mathematical skills are sufficient
- Statistical Knowledge is NOT a prerequisite. It will be taught in class.
- Cutting-edge programming knowledge is NOT a pre-requisite. Coding will be taught in the class.
- 6 Months – 3 months for training + 3 Months for job placement
- Windows 10 with 8 GB RAM.
- Proxy-free internet, Admin rights to execute scripts
- Firefox and Chrome browsers
- Access to Google colab notebooks – https://colab.research.google.com/
Course Delivery Plan
- The training has four major phases in each concept discussion:
- Theory, Demo, in-class exercise, and project assignment.
- The algorithm theory will be explained first. The instructor will take a dataset and demonstrate the concept on a dataset. In the third phase, participants will try the code on a new dataset. In the fourth phase, a real-time dataset will be considered and floated as a project.
|Excel Basic and Advanced|
12 STUDENTS ENROLLED